The Scalate team is pleased to announce the availability of Scalate 1.4.1.
The following template languages are supported through the same common API:
- Ssp which is like a Scala version of Velocity, JSP or Erb from Rails
- Scaml which is a Scala dialect of Haml for very DRY markup along with the Jade syntax
- Mustache which is a Scala dialect of Mustache for logic-less templates which also work inside the browser using mustache.js
All expressions inside Ssp, Scaml and Jade benefit from the full power and expressiveness of Scala plus they are typesafe and checked at edit/compile time to ensure you don't leave any mistakes in your templates.
Scalate 1.4.1 Highlights
This is a bug fix release:
- Fixes #219 removes the error attributes from the request context if scalate directly rendered the error page.
- Fixes #221 to add a scalate-web dependency and use it in scalate-war for simplicity
- Added scala-library dependency to scalate-util; if you want to exclude this dependency due to different scala versions you can add an exclusion easily. scala-compiler is an optional dependency on scala-core now
- Fixes #220 so that we can use tomcat:run inside archetypes and projects inside scalate
- Fixes to the spring mvc integration to make the contentType works
- Fixes scalate core so it can run on Java 1.5 once again
- Fixes #216 to let users properly override the number format
- Fixes #199 to treat java collections and Maps better in mustache
- Fixes SBT pre-compiler and sitegen plugins
For more detail see the Issue Log
Feedback is always welcome!